Dedication to Bitcoin’s 10th Anniversary
Shitcoinoffering is a non-profit organization founded by crypto enthusiasts in October 2017.
The goal of Shitcoinoffering is to increase humanity’s level of trust to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
The selected methods of Shitcoinoffering is to withstand some tendencies in the blockchain world. More specifically to combat fraudulent ICO founders and crypto exchanges.
This year was both difficult and exciting for us. The first ICO investigation turned out quite naive. Thankfully, not a lot of people read them 🙂
But we expanded, and our audience continued to grow. We get messages daily from readers, who ask us to take a look at different projects and to render our verdict about them. If we think that a startup is good, we inform the reader about it privately. If not, then this startup ends up on our website or Medium.
KuCoin banned our Twitter, but we started a new one. Reuben Godfrey joined our chat, bitched us and went on to create more projects. We hope those are honest ICOs this time.
We didn’t want to purposely send into free fall the price of HOQU and UBEX tokens. This wasn’t our goal. We wanted people to know the truth about these projects. But honestly, this can be painful from time to time.
We had no choice but to expand. English is not the only language spoken in the blockchain world, that’s why we created a Russian and Chinese version. These countries have a great interest in cryptocurrencies and an endless amount of scammy projects. We plan to create a Spanish, French and many other versions so that people all over the world get the chance to understand us. Also, very soon we’re going to have a new beautiful website.
Any progress requires resources. Right now we are keeping the project alive with our own money. But we could use some help. That is why we have created wallets for donations.
You can send your crypto here:
BCash (yeah, that too): qzdkdqga35nxn7klmxh57dl6yh9l3rhe3s7uy2kczx
Besides this, we’re ready to accept applications for placing banner ads and paid publications.
But, each member of Shitcoinoffering promises to adhere to the following rules:
- Each paid article will be posted with a “sponsored” tag. Without exceptions, even for Roger Ver 🙂
- In the case of ICO advertising, we will conduct thorough research. If it looks like a scam, it will automatically get posted to our website, probably without a positive description, but definitely for free. The same rules apply for banner ads.
- We are already writing positive articles. It’s a big responsibility, but we’re already feeling confident about it.
- Never and for no amount of money will we harm the crypto investor. We will try to keep up with conducting researches of popular ICOs before the sale phase.
- Everything that is known to us, is known to our readers: this is our key motto, until the end of time.
In blockchain we trust!
To be continued.
Don’t miss any new material: